UNIFORMS ARE ORDERED & PROVIDED THROUGH THE SCHOOL, NOT THE PTSO.
Order your PE Uniforms
Students will be dressing out for PE classes this coming school year. The school requires students to use designated shirts and shorts along with their own athletic shoes for PE. Uniforms can be purchased during open house events or through the link below.
Shirts are unisex. Boys and Girls shorts are available.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Need Help? Start here...
Look at the images below! a
- Set-up your Account at OSP (Union County Public Schools Online School Payments)
- Sign-in with your user id
- Go to Middle School (PTSO RECOMMENDATION...buy more than one uniform, they wear it every day for PE)
- Select Marvin Ridge Middle School
- Click on the name of the item you want
- Select the size
- Add to your Cart
- Assign Student Profile in the drop down
- Delivery: PE Uniforms will be provided to your child during their 1st rotation of PE Classes at school
- NEED a Cinch BAG? Order a Cinch Bag Here (The bags will be listed under "Miscellaneous")
- PTSO Suggestion - Purchase a Cinch Sac from the School Store to keep your PE Clothes in your backpack (And to bring home to wash more than once a rotation!)
Questions about your order can be directed to the school. Click Here.