Order your PE Uniforms
Students will be dressing out for PE classes this coming school year. We require students to use our designated shirts and shorts along with their own athletic shoes for PE. Uniforms can be purchased online and will be distributed to students during their PE class rotation during the start of the year. Use the following link to purchase the number uniforms you desire for your student.
Shirts are unisex. Shorts are cut differently for boys and girls. It's a gray shirt with blue shorts. This order link will be available ALL year. If you need to order larger sizes because your child grows, it's ok, just make an order for a larger size later.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Need Help? Start here...
Look at the images below! a
- Set-up your Account at OSP (Union County Public Schools Online School Payments)
- Sign-in with your user id
- Go to Middle School (PTSO RECOMMENDATION...buy more than one uniform, they wear it every day for PE)
- Select Marvin Ridge Middle School
- Click on the name of the item you want
- Select the size
- Add to your Cart
- Assign Student Profile in the drop down
- Delivery: PE Uniforms will be provided to your child during their 1st rotation of PE Classes at school
- NEED a Cinch BAG? Order a Cinch Bag Here
- PTSO Suggestion - Purchase a Cinch Sac from the School Store to keep your PE Clothes in your backpack (And to bring home to wash more than once a rotation!)
Questions about your order can be directed to the school. Click Here.